Durco BX2 Butterfly valves
The Big Max BX2001 high performance valve is a superior quality, ASME Class 150 and 300 valve available in standard PFA and optional UHMWPE, fire sealed, Apex™ and TriFlex® metal seated versions. Offered in 2 in (50 mm) through 36 in (900 mm) sizes and in both wafer and lug body designs, all are available with a wide variety of packing options to meet your routine or most rigid service requirements.
OR EMAIL email@example.com
Double Offset butterfly valve
• ASME Class 150 and 300
• Wafer or Lugged
• Primary stem seal plus two optional secondary seals provide triple leak protection.
• Retainer is locked in the valve body by a unique lock or fasteners, depending on size.
• Adjustable, live-loaded packing option is available.
• Self-adjusting, self-contained, constant preload stem seal option may be specified.
• Low profile disc increases capacity and provides better flow control.
• Wide range of optional materials include: D20, DMM, DC2, DC3, DNI and DINC.