K20 Electropneumatic positioner
The K20 is a next generation electro-pneumatic positioner that delivers improved levels of reliability and modulating position control via simple auto calibration.
OR EMAIL email@example.com
The K20 is a 4-20mA electro-pneumatic valve positioner/controller. Position measuring is performed by off-set, shaft driven, state of the art Hall Effect Sensor. The positioner comes standard with 4-20mA feedback transmitter. In addition there are options for feedback limit switches, Mechanical, proximity & inductive proximity type
• Simple auto calibration is completed in minutes and results are displayed on LCD display, facilitating setup and commissioning.
• Limit switch options allow for more flexibility in applications.
• Includes as standard a 4 – 20mA feedback position transmitter for verification that the valve package is tracking correctly.
• Non-contact Hall Effect sensor eliminates geared mechanical potentiometer for extended product life, reduced maintenance and improved performance under vibration.
• Every unit suitable for single acting and double acting.
• Globally certified
• Intrinsically Safe