Worcester Valve Seat options
For more Seat options please see our product manual guide.
OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
MANUALS & DOWNLOADS
• Virgin PTFE ( T ); Is the most common sealing material and is suitable for almost all media as it has excellent chemical resistance.
• 15% Glass re-inforced PTFE ( R ); Seats are stronger than virgin and have higher pressure/temperature ratings. Chemical resistance as per virgin PTFE.
• 25% ( H ) Glass re-inforced PTFE; Material offering a greater pressure / temperature capability than the R seat.
• Fluorofil ( P ); Carbon, glass and graphite filled PTFE material, an excellent seat material for steam and thermal services. Due to its high cycling capabilities, it is the recommended soft seat for modulating control applications
• UHMWPE; Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene offers good performance characteristics in applications where PTFE is not suitable (for example on tobacco duty). It also has good abrasion resistance.
• Acetal ( Y ); Machined from acetal homopolymer, these seats are capable of handling extremely high pressures. Please note this material should not be used on oxygen service.
• PEEK (A-DN15-25) ( x-DN32-50); is Poly Ether Ether Ketone, a material which demonstrates outstanding pressure capabilities at elevated temperatures. PEEK has excellent chemical and abrasion resistance.
• Metal Alpha ( N ); A 316L sintered metal seat impregnated with PTFE, this material combines the strength and abrasion resistance of metal with the lubrication properties of PTFE. A graphite-impregnated metal seat is also available.